Get both the 101 and 201 level courses for only $199
Thank you for being one reason why ePub 101 is now available online and for so many more people like yourself to have access to ebook marketing methods that really work. As promised, I am pleased to give you this very special, charter member offer–no one else will get this price. And this offer will end on May 18th, when the courses will go up to the normal price.
How it works
It’s all HERE online with 24/7 access! You purchase and register for the course level(s) you want on ePub101.com, then get immediate access to the learning materials and info using any device including a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android tablet or smartphone.
What I’ve got for you
- Each week you’ll get access to a new course, starting with the Formatting course in the 101 level. Then each week after–for three weeks–you will get access to a new course in that level. You’ll be able to learn at your own pace in chunks without the dreaded “information overload.“
- Every level includes step-by-step videos, special audio interviews with experts in their field and plenty of written instruction, links and resources in each course, too.
- We will have monthly Q&A calls to answer questions and get feedback on your cover, website, sales page from Roxanne and other ePub101 members. If you can’t make the call/webinar, you will receive a recording/video at a later date.
- You get private, permanent access to all the current coursework in levels 101 and 201 after their initial release.
- There is no grading or testing or requirements. Learn at your own convenience with no pressure.
“Roxanne is an expert at ebook formatting and internet marketing. She is friendly, personable, and reliable.
Roxanne came up with creative and innovative ideas on how to market my ebook, which has now been downloaded over 100,000 times in 2012. “
Author and Client, Deborah Epperson
What’s In the Courses You Get
The information in the courses in each level are designed to build on the previous material or “step.” You will receive eight (8) weeks of solid information you can use to start out from the beginning in e-publishing or to figure out your next step in the process.
101 Level Courses
Formatting Course Pages – Week One
- Intro to ePub 101
- Copyright Page and Copyright Basics
BONUS: “Copyright Basics Every Indie Author Should Know” audio interview with Intellectual Rights attorney, Karen Bernstein
- Manuscript Preparation and Formatting
- Manuscript Prep Basics
VIDEO: Manuscript Preparation Walk Through
- DIY Formatting VS. Hiring a Formatter
AUDIO: Exclusive Interview, Suzanne Parrott creator of “DIY Formatting Kits.”
- DIY vs. Professional, Part 2
- Professional Formatter Resources and Links
- DIY Formatting Resources and Links
Front and Back Matter Course Pages – Week Two
- The Front Matter – Use it to Your Advantage
- Truncate the Front Matter for Articles or Novellas
- The Ebook Sample as a Sales Generator
- The Back Matter – Not Just an Afterthought
- Adding Promotional Material to the Back Matter
- Publishing Basics – Smashwords, Kobo, Apple, Barnes and Noble, Google Books
- Uploading your ebook to Amazon and Barnes and Noble
**BONUS: Creating and publishing ebooks using the NEW Barnes & Noble “Press It!”
Cover Design Course Pages – Week Three
- Intro to Great eBook Cover Design
AUDIO: “Cover Design Basics” – Q&A with Suzanne Parrott
- Find the Cover Designer for You
VIDEO: A Little Known Trick to Find a Great Cover Designer
- How to Assess Mockups
VIDEO: Creating a Cover Collage
- Cover Design Resources
VIDEO: A Secret Tool to Assess Cover Designs
**BONUS: Audio Interview with cover designer extraordinaire, Scarlett Rugers
eBook Pricing Course Pages – Week Four
- The Sweet Spot for eBook Pricing
- VIDEO: Find Your Ebook’s Pricing Sweet Spot
- Amazon KDP VS. KDP Select – An Overview
- 99-Cent Pricing Tactics
- Do Free eBook Promotions Still Work?
- “Permafree” Pricing as a Promotional Tool
201 Level Courses (coming in mid-June)
The 201 Level includes a course that I think is the most critical piece to ebook sales success that NO ONE is teaching and is my specialty–”eBook Sales Page Optimization.” Do you know how many parts of your ebook’s sales page you have direct or indirect control over? It’s 28 distinct areas on that single page. Who knew?
The four overall 201 courses are below, with each one containing 7+ subtopics each (to be announced in June):
- Optimize Your Amazon Sales Page for MORE Sales
- Dominate Your eBook Category
- Maximize Customer Reviews
- Blogging for Writers
** Plus you will get permanent access to all updates as the industry changes (it’s constant) and any additional future content, including video and audio, added to these courses.
“I attended Roxanne McHenry’s workshop in April 2012….[and] published my book on Amazon five months later. If you are working on an ebook, do yourself a favor and attend the next workshop.
For one, Roxanne is an ebook expert. She knows this emerging industry better than anyone in our region. She knows how to successfully market ebooks and she will present essential marketing strategies.”
Author, David Pickering
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are dissatisfied with ePub101′s courses for any reason in the first 30 days, you may request a refund.
Simply send Roxanne an email with your request (or through the Contact page) and we’ll take care of you.
P.S. You can be confident that you are learning what you really need to know to publish and market your ebook(s). No more second guessing or disappearing into the Internet down a promising trail that leads to the wrong information and wasted time.
Roxanne McHenry was an online marketer and Search Engine Optimizer (SEO) from 2001 and produced advanced keyword research tools for online professionals from 2004 through 2012.
Specializing in Amazon ebook sales page optimization and ebook marketing since 2010, her goal is to help more writers increase their ebook sales and readership through proven methods used with her personal author clients.
Roxanne’s clients have included Amazon Paid Top Ten (#8) Bestselling author, Kathy Dunnehoff, who had over 200,000 downloads of her books in 2012, Deborah Epperson with over 150,000 downloads (since December 2011) and Davonna Juroe with over 52,000 downloads (since October 2012).